Monday, March 05, 2007

What To Do With Bonus?

I'm very happy to receive my company bonus for this year. I have never got a full month bonus from company since I started to working. Don't understand is my luck or what, I can't no luck to get higher bonus. Well, I don't think is because of my performance. Hehe.because boss are treat us very good, just the company not making huge profit.Thats all.

OK..Back to the bonus I get, I'm thinking of investing all into gold. What do you think about it? I have discussed with hubby about this already. He wants me to check the related information about gold in Monex.com, the website providing great information about gold and silver investment. I will check it out and give him a detail purpose before take action. hmm..Or should I just contact Monex.com expert and let them introduce to us what kind of investment is suitable for us?


No comments: