Friday, March 02, 2007

Miami Beach Here I come

I'm never try vacation rentals on my trips before. Actually I wasn't known what it is at all. One of my friends told me is worth to have oversea trip with accommodation using vacation rentals. She just back from Miami Beach holiday and she was stay at the house book through vacation rentals.

When she shows me the picture she took at the trip. The house is the 1st to get my attention. They stay at a modern waterfront house with very beautiful interior design. Look very comfortable and warm to stay in. Maybe I should plan a trip to Miami Beach using vacation rental too, since I never been there and I really love to experience new place. Going to plan for it, I better get ready a 'proposal' to let hubby agree with my vacation plan.

No comments: