Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hubby, Give Me A Mint Gift Card

Yesterday, I'm request hubby to apply a new credit card to me. He never assigns any supplementary card to me or sponsors me to get a credit card, even though he has more then 3 credit cards for himself. . I know he is worry I'm spending too much by using credit card, but sometimes I would like to keep it as emergency use only.

MINT introduced the Mint credit card MC2 which has the bottom right-hand corner removed in 2003. MC2 card was the first change to the shape of credit cards in UK. Currently they have offers of 0% interest on purchase and transfer balance until December 2007. Maybe hubby is not interest to get me this. Or maybe I can request hubby to get me a Mint Gift card. This actually is a pre-paid credit card. I will be very happy if he giving me the Mint Gift Card as a gift on my coming birthday.

No comments: