Friday, March 23, 2007

Home Remodeling Contractors

Hiring Home Remodeling Contractors will be a very troublesome works, if you have no experience and nobody refer to. I'm very lucky because my father is a contractor and he can helps me to save some cost on renovation expenses. Although he wasn't able to renovation my house by him (because he is too old to do that kind of jobs) but he surely will provide me the best suggestion on construction works.

I have received few quotes for my house renovations 2 weeks ago, and found that all quote are having their good and worst. I really need to think carefully what is the renovation works must do before move in and what can do later. All is because of budget, our limited renovation fees. Must plan it nicely, otherwise I will need at least $100K to complete whole renovation. I haven't decide which company to choose yet, probably will let my father decide for me. : P

No comments: