Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Remember Flower Delivery Hubby!

I found another flower delivery website that I should kept it in hubby mind. And make sure his memory will 'recall' this website on our special day. I have no received flower since ages ago. I have no idea why man used to be careless and don't understand sometimes women just need a flower to feel they love. And stay happy for all long day. To make your wife happy isn't it very easy?

I saw my favorite flower in their website. The 15 mixed Assorted Tulips in a variety of colors are selling at $39.95. Well, I don’t need to care about the price actually; hubby will be the one pay for it. But I do care about Tulips have a shorter life span. But since those fresh banquets are shipped direct from they growers by overnight courier for the ultimate in freshness and longevity. I'm glad to receive it the soonest and viewing it as long as it life span.

No comments: