Saturday, March 03, 2007

Busy On Playing Online Games

I think hubby going to be very busy on coming few weeks. Not because of his jobs, is because John has introduced another website who contains over 500 online games! I already blog about how much my hubby likes to play online games many times, although I'm have no problem to let him enjoy his entertainment time at home. But I can't imagine with how many hours he will be spend on those 'new discovery' games from funderoo.com again.

Well, I should complain too much on him, since he didn't pay anything to play those games, because all games are free to play. Actually I'm happy to see him building community with adding friends and challenging them on his favorite games. That is better then sitting in front of TV without doing anything.. ..

No comments: