Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Weekend Gathering

We have a very nice gathering with one of my hubby best friend on last weekend. John brought along his son who are 5 years old to the dinner. And my daughter just love to play with him, is very cute to see a little boy acting like a big brother to my girl.

I' m respect John actually, because he is a single dad since 3 years ago. And he did very good jobs on take care his son; I think not all the Single Dads will do like him just to make sure his son is live with happy and healthy.

Of cause I wish he able to meet his special one soon, I'm trying to get him to join some online dating. Perhaps it will increase the chance of meeting someone else. Finding dating online wasn't difficult at all, just search by location, age & gender. Then he will get thousand of female information with appearance, personality, lifestyle, home life & etcs. That is easy.

No comments: