Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Need a Vacation

I need a vacation now. I already very tire on take care my 2 sick babies. I wish I can go for a Relaxing Vacation right now. Well, I'm not trying to escape from my responsibility, but sometimes people do need to go out to get some fresh air and recharge energy for ourselves, right? We still have long way to go and to be a good mother or parents.

With the mood I'm having now, I doubt that will I able to arrange a nice vacation with good accommodation and activities or not. Now should be the best time I do the reservation with all inclusive experience. Vacation.net offers such nice package, which mean I no need to check the resort or hotel, no need to prepare what kind of activities when arrive there. I will just need to select a location and that’s it! Confirm booking, grab my thing and go to my destination! Of cause don't forget about the money. I'm feeling better after 'imaging' of that.

Nope..I'm just kidding..won't go now, but will be the time when my 2 baby recover from sickness and bring both of them and hubby go. I'm a good mother :p

No comments: