Friday, March 09, 2007

Man, What Kind Of Wife You Want?

Is it really hard to find a wife in real? I'm don't know is it real, this is what my friend told me. He said he been searching for few years but have yet to meet his dream girl. Actually I thinking that maybe he can't find his dream girl was because of his high demand. He uses to like girl who are long hair, sexy, and having good looking. I doubt that how many girls are having this kind of conditions but still singles now. All the girls with such good condition sure already occupied by others man. haha

Well, but I will still ask him to some online dating website, to try his luck. Who knows he will find the real one there? He will have more chance to marry a russian brides, US brides or many others different brides with joining online dating. There are so many candidates from all over the worth, finding only one person, should be not difficult as what he expected. Of cause I hope he can lower his 'demand' when selecting a girl friend. He has to consider his own conditions first before demand something from others. :p

No comments: