Friday, March 02, 2007

Have A Date With Yahoo Personals

Never know that Yahoo is having their Yahoo Personals dating site also. I been come across many different online dating sites, but I was totally new in Yahoo Personals, (still wondering what is the different of YahooPersonnals.com and yahoo personals.com?) :p that’s why now only discovers it.

I think their plan are very nice. Basically you can get 3 plans at Yahoo Personals dating website. Which is enrolling for one month for $24.95, quarterly for $49.95, or half a year for $74.95? If I am you I will choose for quarterly subscriptions. 1st a little bit cheaper then 1 month payment, 2nd I have 3 months to slowly select and communicating with guys before spend much. Who knows when will you meet your love one? 1 month may just too short, but 1 year is too long! So 3months is my basic target..:p Just my opinion. Of cause you have to plan for yourself.

Another good news to share is they having 7 days free plan now! You better acts now and find your dream man within these 7 days. But of cause you can continue using the services with some payment charges. Until you get your special one.


No comments: