Thursday, March 15, 2007

Giving Surprise To Hubby

After long married period, will you still doing something to pleasure your husband? Do you still give him some surprise just like what you done before marry?

I still Doing that 'occasionaly', haha..maybe 1 or 2 times a year. When is his birthday or when Valentine. Previously I love to do something that really surprise him. Like I will sms him at the medium of night and told him how much I love him. Or I will prepared a romantic dinner and waiting for him to come to my house. or give him some small gift on normal & etc.

Planning for surprise really need time, i think and plan alot when doing that. Recently I wasn't have much time to plan about that. hmm..or maybe I'm being lazy to do so?

Actually I feel happy to do that for him. :) .. I think doing something for your love one really make your day happy. I should do it again when he coming back from Outstation.

No comments: