Tuesday, March 06, 2007

For Whom Travel Often

If I'm going to oversea frequently, I'm surely will apply airline credit cards to helps me save cost. All of us know the air flight charges always the most expensive cost in our trip. It always cost more then our expenses spend in the trip. Previously, I have a trip to European, the air flight ticket fees have cost us 60% of the total expenses on the trip for whole family. So I strongly advice people whom travel often to get an airline credit card to helps you save the flight cost.

I also introduced this to one of my friend whom travel often for her business trip. She said that she really save some money on buying air ticket now. If you are interesting to know more about the credit or wish to compare others card too, please visit CardFusion for detai. The website providing wide range of credit card for you to select, and you will get all the detail information on the type of credit card you interested to.



No comments: