Friday, March 30, 2007

Find Website To Place Classified Ads

I wonder placing classified ads online will help me sales off my house soon or not. Hubby and me planning to sell our apartment and investing the money into renovating our new terrace house. I never try placing classified ads online, so kind of wonder what will be the result. But I think I should find a local classified ads website to attracting more buyers.

ItsMyMarket is one of the examples for UK resident; they can place the ads for 30 days live in the website without paying anything. The processing of placing listing in ItsMyMarket looks very easy. 1st select a right category or sub-category, create your listing, and then publish it! Plus, you can even upload picture to your advertising to attracting more visitor. This is the classified ads website I should find.

No comments: