Saturday, March 24, 2007

Learn To Catch A Cheater

I am very angry if I found my hubby cheating me, although it a small deal. I just don't like cheating by people, especially cheat by the person I love. I share all of me to him, how clue to know that he wasn't doing the same but cheating me as returns? Do you feeling the same?

I don't know why do man lie, if they life because they don't think it's necessary to tell the whole thing with detail, because they want to seem better then they are or because they want to make women love them? But now I found a website called WomanSavers to read on the information sharing by all women over the world in the message board. I can read more on the reason why man cheat, and even can catch a cheater by using their tips. If you are curious to know more about man, please visit the website too. Its really helps you to learn to protect yourself.

No comments: