Friday, May 04, 2007

Win Plasma TV With Lowest Unique Bid

I just back from bid4prizes website, you can't believe what I found that the website, myself can't believe it too. Someone have win a 42" Plasma TV without paying a cents for the prices! She only needs to bear the delivery cost and tax that might apply on the state Tax department. Is that real? I can't believe it when I just read it, but not until I saw all the winner who has left their comment at the website.

Will it too easy to win the prize with just bid the item? What they need is just the lowest and unique bid for the prize. If you are a legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, then you must tried it! Bid for the Philips 50" HD Plasma TV, Apple iPhone, ViewSonic 22" LCD Monitor and many others prize now!

Besides being the prize winner, you even can earn some rewards points when you bid the prize, and you can claim the rewards Leather Makeup Bag, Men’s Patched Leather Bomber Jacket and others.

No comments: