Saturday, May 12, 2007

Vote To Win Prizes

Do you want to win some easy prizes in online contests without paying anything? whogets.com will be your first choice! You can win the prize which values from $10 - $600 if you are the person received the most vote from others members. Please note that all contests in whogets.com are free to open for members only, and is FREE to joint! You better think nicely on how to write your words and attracting others members to vote for you and help you to win the prize!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a finalist for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD, and I'm winning with the most votes! I want to give it to my son for his birthday, so would you please go and vote for me? The URL is http://www.whogets.com/contest.php?id=25 Thanks!

Stopped by doing the Alexa Project Blogroll :)