Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bird Binocular As Father Day Gift

I'm looking for a good quality bird binoculars for my father recently. My father only entertainment is bird watching, he joint his friend's bird watching trip at least 1 or 2 times a month. Previously he owns a Canon Image Stabilized 8x25 Binocular, but he accidentally lost it at last trip. I'm thinking to get a new Binocular for him as coming Father Day's gift.

I'm checking on the binoculars selling at EagleOptics, I'm eyes on the Canon Image Stabilized All Weather 15x50 which cost about $949.00. Since EagleOptics is offering free financing on orders which over @200, so I probably will finance it. But I still have some inquiry about the item. I think I will contact their outstanding customer service to check the detail.

No comments: