Monday, May 14, 2007

Chore And Allowance System

I always thinking of my daughter can help me to handling some house chore in the future, I very shame to say I only do house chore after married. Now I only know that doing house chore are taking many times and very tire too. I think I better train my gals to start the house chore now. Haha

Just kidding, I’m actually looking at the Chore and Allowance System provided by PAYjr. Which I think this is very useful for parents like me. I'm doing accounting many long time already, and I really wish that my girl will be good in manage their money in the future. Now I can arrange Chore Chart for them to 'earn' allowance, wasn't this a great idea? They have to work for the money, so that they will understand earning money not an easy job for parents too. Now is the time to teach them responsibilities and management of money. Don't worry kids; I will pay your allowance accordingly to your chore performance, the better you work for me the better allowance you get. haha

No comments: