Monday, May 07, 2007

Get The Online Accounting Services

I just chat with a friend who is a boss's wife in a small company. She complaint to me that her account clerk is resigns again. Don't know why most of the account staff in her company won't last long. She request for my help because I'm been working in accounting line many but seldom change my job. Se thought she has done something wrong and causes the staff leaving company.

I'm thinking that introduce her to get the online accounting service and payroll service from Accounting Paradise are much better then keep hire and changing account staff. I saw from their website, the accounting services is starts at $10 per month and payroll pricing is charge for $3 per employee per pay on full service payroll. This wasn't very expensive; the charges might be lower then the pay to accounting staff.

No comments: