Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Want To Learn English

I want to learn English, learn English in London, learn English in the UK! I alway dreaming of speaking English in front of public proudly since I'm a little girl. I know my English are not good, and I really need to improve myself. I'm very envy those blogger that can write very well in English, always wonder how they could do that. Writing seems like just pieces of cake for them.

Recently I come across a new UK based website that offers English language courses in London. It suddenly give me an idea that if I could study English in a country original speak English in culture then maybe I could learn faster. I just have finished the question on their English Level Test. Oh My! I must go for the English course immediately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog new template!