Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How Do They Control User Logging And Security?

Since the day I start to use internet connection, I have created more than 50 user name and password for different web site and different use. Frankly speaking, I can't remember all of them! Especially come to some high security website which requires changing your password for few months once. I will totally forget what password has I set for that easily.

That’s why I'm saluting those forum owner or businessman who can manage their user logging and security at the same time. I read that Identity Management System is the system will help on tracking user activities easily. Beside that, with their password management, it can strengthen password composition; enforce password aging and resets, track history, lockout accounts on failed logins. Maybe this is the system help them handle those account easily?

No comments: