Monday, May 21, 2007

Find Job Through Recruiting Firm

Yesterday, I have a very nice gathering with my friends. We have no meet up for more than 3 years, both of us are busying on life and works. After some chat at yesterday night, I only know that Jenny changed her jobs again. This was the 5th jobs she changed within these 5 years! I wonder why she could find jobs so easily? I'm not dare to resign even though I'm sometimes wish to get better offers from others company.

I always thought that finding a job is very difficult nowadays, but this wasn't what Jenny facing of. She said she used to found her jobs at online executive recruiting firm. According to her this kind of recruiting firm used to provide lots of recruiting, and she can submit her resume to the company without hassle. She has been successfully found her jobs using this service. Isn't won't too late to know such good services provide online, I'll keep this info in future use. If my boss treat me bad, that will be time I'm using it. haha

No comments: