Monday, May 14, 2007

Do You Go For Dental Checkup?

I seldom go to dental checkup, I have no idea what I'm scare about. Maybe I’m watched too much of scary movie that the dental will take away all my teeth? Or maybe I have frightened by those dental tool's sound? Haha...I think the most important reason are I can't find some nice yet responsibility dental in my area yet. How I wish I can enjoy the services provided by charles brown dds pc, which is employed by Hayfield Dental Care for more than 10 years.

I read that Charles Brown DDS has zero complaints in their history and it has a perfect record at the Virginia Board of Dentistry. This is the professional that I want and believe in, I think I will felt more safety then doing my teeth check up in the dental center like Charles Brown DDS or Hayfield Dental Care Center.

No comments: