Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm Headache About HTML Form

On My! I'm totally failed up to continue doing the HTML form for my hubby! I am very headache about creating those htmls form, because I'm not expert in html code and also don't understand how to using those code. Usually I will just select the form included in software or someone who can do it for me. But this time I can't find the form that meets my hubby's requirement. So, I have no choice to trying to create it myself.

I come across a form4free website, wonder could it help me to create the html form without hassle or not? I'm trying to use it to create my own form, hopefully I can finish created the form before 9pm. Otherwise, my hubby going to angry me of delaying his order again :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.opsss sorry about the headache.Btw,I'm blog hopping today to gain more friends.I'm just a newbie and I wanted to try paid blogging soon, so I want to link with bloggers who are already into it.Is it ok ifi'll link you up?thanks