Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Decision For Mortgage Refinance

I am a very easygoing person, I not the type of person very calculative. I used to believe the thing friends recommended. I do the same for my home loan. I already know the first home loan that I applied has no provided the best rate and might not suitable for us, but due to this loan introduced by a friend. So I get it applied.

Frankly speaking, I am darn regret when the BLR rate keep raise on last 2 years! The loan interest cost me a lot! I do not even pay off 10% after the 5 years loan installment. However, I am glad to tell that I have made a right decision to apply for the mortgage refinance of my home. I started to do some research and compare the mortgage rate after knew that the BLR rate might rise again on coming few years.

I have chosen a mortgage refinance that able to offers me lower BLR rate; with flexible repayment and withdraw option. After switched to this new mortgage system, I have banked in my extra money monthly to save more on loan interest. I have gathered more and more excess payment in the loan account that can withdraw at anytime. Moreover, I have used this excess payment to purchase my second home. I am now an owner for two houses. haha

No comments: