Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Am A Buff Girl

I'm Buff??hmmm...maybe I am..hehe...I'm a Tiger! I know I'm kind of 'big' female..I hardly control by man, eventhough my hubby. I will listen to him if I feel that he is right only. If I have my own reason not to follow his guide then I will definitely do what I like. I think this actually wasn't a good character. I quite worry how long could a man live under the world of an angry wife..:p

OK..I trying my best to change now..perhaps I will be a small little bird after the changed..give me more time please.

You are a Buff Girl!

You've got a boomin' body and a fearless spirit.
Most guys have trouble keeping up with your energy and fitness level.
Competitve and fun loving, you're up for almost anything.
Make sure you pick a guy who doesn't mind getting beaten by a girl!

No comments: