Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beautiful Maternity Cloths

I miss those maternity clothes now! Don’t I sound silly? haha..If you know how beautiful maternity clothes for preggy nowadays then I'm sure you won't be surprise why I'm saying that. Maternity clothes are no longer limited in those big sizes without fashion design now.

I bought more then 10 pieces maternity cloth at my first pregnancy and top up another 10 on second pregnancy again. And still thinking to get more at the last semester of my 2nd pregnancy. I just can't stop myself to buy those clothes when I see it.

Look at above maternity cloth, doesn't it look ugly? Of cause not! Its look too beautiful to a mother to be. Stop a preggy purchase clothes are definitely like you trying to stop a guy smoking!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have same taste with you. I like this design as well.