Friday, May 04, 2007

My Mother In Law.

I'm lucky because I'm didn't stay with my mother in law..I heard too many unhappy case in between those relationship. Oh my...I think I can't handle this kind of thing..I'm not a easy communicate person..and so did my mother in law..

Previously, I have tried to get closer with her..but don't know why I just can't get the feeling of being a her daughter. I know she never treat my like her own daughter..no matter what I do just can't get the mother and daughter in between us. Is quite hard to pleasure her actually/.hmm...maybe just me? the one don't know how to do it. haii...

2 comments:

babyfiona said...

I also same with you ler.Tried so hard to act like she is my mom, but turned out cannot ler..somemore i can sense that she dont treat me equally like how she treated her own daughter. so be it ler..

Vivianz said...

Hi,first time dropping by. Don't worry, you are not alone... I guess this is the normal relationship between a mother in law and daughter in law. Same here.