Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mother Days Is Coming!

Next Sunday will be my 3rd Mother Days, I meant the real Mother Days for myself after giving to my first baby. I actually looking forward my gals will celebrate this special day for me. Although it might be very long time to go (elder just 3 years old). Haha

I only know how a mother wishes and what they really want from the children after being a mother. For me, I don't need my children spend huge money to take me for vacation or buy me jewelry. I will be very happen if you could buy me Mother's Day flowers, just to let me know that they do remember the special day.

Hey! Don't ever tell me you have no time to buy flower to your mother please! You can easily find flower delivery online now. Proflowers.com is one of the company offer online delivery. Look at below bouquet; doesn’t it look great to be a gift to your mother on the special day? Check out more bouquet at Proflowers.com now. You still have another 7 days to order and sending to your lovely mom.



15 tulips for mom.


Deluxe Mom`s Delight with 16 pink tulips and 16 blue iris.


Mother`s Day Spectacular with 3 stems of Stargazer lilies and 10 blue iris.

No comments: