Thursday, February 01, 2007

Running Out From Credit Card Debts

I have to learn more tips on how to reduce Credit Card Debt, save or even make money. I have a quite a large outstanding amount in the statement now. Is impossible for me to settle all the payment within this few months.

I thinking of request helps from debt relief experts. I have no idea how to manage the overdue amount. I need some nice advice on reducing the credit card interest rates & monthly payments. Wonder apply for Credit Card Debt Consolidation will helps or not.

If I able to settle all the credit card debts, then, I must discipline myself to pay off the month balance promptly to avoid debt. And I better control my credit card spending, before Hubby get to know it and refuse to give me household 'allowance'.

No comments: