Sunday, February 04, 2007

Need Some Furnitures In Study Room

The desk we have at the study room, seem like not enough place for hubby to do his works. because we only have a 4" X 4" table. So We thinking of get a new proper set of home office desks. Especially we need to get more place to keep all the customer and accounting file.

The Bookcase Wall Unit Set tat I saw at greatpricedfurniture.com just nice to put in our study room. It look doesn't like an office furniture at all. The design looking great. I think there still leave many place after I keep all the file in the bookcase.

But hubby is eyes on the Indigo Glen Kidney Desk Home Office Set which is is constructed solid hardwood and veneers, black finish with gold hand painted decoration with wood finish on tops. He said this sets look great. Well, I will let him decide on which to buy, since I'm not the one who pay.

No comments: