Friday, February 02, 2007

Wife Should Keep Some Pocket Money

I wonder being a wife, will you tell your hubby about all of the thing happens on you? hehe..Although I did chitchat with hubby most of the time and share my experience with him too..But I will still keep some secret for myself..I think is good to do like that actually.

Of coz I didn't mean to keep secret on doing something bad wat..I just didn't tell him how many I earn actually..haha...I will just let him know 70% and keep the 30%..:p..I can tell if I let him know what is the exact amount I earn..then he will cut down the monthly allowance and request me to support..My hubby is the person who don't know how to save money..I really don't wish to let him have extra money on hand...I know all will gone very fast..

Don't worry, I won't simply use the extra money, I will keeping it for emergency use only. I'm a stingy wife but also a family 1st wife..:p

No comments: