Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All In One Mortgage

All in one mortgage account is a very good choice of save on your mortgage interest and settle your loan amount early. I'm using it currently. I directly transfer my monthly salary and any extra money into the mortgage account to lower down the loan interest, because the interest are calculated based on the outstanding balance. The extra money that I keep in account will helps me reduce the interest.

I like the flexible schedule of this mortgage account offer too, if I am kind of tied on the month I can take a short break on the payment and repay it on the following month. Of cause you not necessary to repay it on the following month, but I'll control myself not used to skip any repayment. The available of withdraw excess mortgage amount when I need it is what I like the most. I have done this once to pay my second house down payment without hassle. I'm planning to get another All in one mortgage for second home too.

1 comment:

Ondřej Sloup said...

Hi,

I like your blog. Nice spots. If you'll have time you can look on my page.