Thursday, February 08, 2007

Will I Get Chocolate For Valentine?

Valentine is coming soon. I have yet to get anything for hubby yet. I don't think hubby will buy me anything as Valentine gift too, he just too busy on his works. Not even know will he back to accompany me to go through the Valentine Day. But of cause I wish he will be back on time.

Plus, it will be great if hubby buy me some chocolate on Valentine days, I have no enjoy it long time already. Because I have no time to buy it! OK..I'm abit picky on chocolate type. I only want white chocolate covered with strawberries.

I think I will just pick some gift for myself and charge him later.hmm.. The Limited Edition Love Bear Collection offers by chocolatecoveredcompany.com look very tasty! And also all the chocolate in romance categories, like Chocolate Dipped Cherries , Natural Strawberry Flavored Berries, Chocolate Dipped GooseBerries and many others. Why this website offers so many type of good looking and yummy chocolate one? Hard for me to choice just one, I want all of them! Darling, is it possible?

No comments: