Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rhythm And Blues Radio

I like to listen Jazz and Blues music, I used to searching rhythm and blues music online..Most of the blogger know how much I love it. I found a very nice Rhythm and Blues radio online on the my sleepless night. Remember my bad day on 2 weeks ago? I can't sleep because have to taken care my sick daughter. I accidentally com across this radio while searching net on the time SQ fall in sleep.

I very happy to found a new source of listening to blues music..I have less loneliness on the night look after SQ alone with listening to nice music. But this radio only broadcasting live at 3pm to 6pm every Monday to Friday. If Wally's able to broadcasting for longer time..Let say insert another 1 or 2 hours session at the morning? So that Jazz lover whom stay at Asia will able to listen his radio at our night time. And I can enjoy his radio before going to bed will be the best. :)

No comments: