Saturday, February 17, 2007

Good To Know The Truth

hehe..Now I only have time to continue the post about Serena C's ex bf call.

I been follow this news few days. Oh My..It just happen like a old Drama story. What was that stupid man doing there? When Serena called him at the morning of Valentine. You know who pick up the call?? Can't believable his GIRLFRIEND!! Told Serena that he was in the bathing room some more! god..what will you think about when you heard of this?

And the most insterest part is on the time she ask back Serene "Are you the wedding planner?" on the phone.. Wahsey...It make me wanna slap tat guy lah..Wanna get marry soon still come out to 'play play'?? WTF

Thing have clear after this call. I'm happy Serena done the right decision. Left him years ago..otherwise she might be the one answer the call. I'm feel sad to his recent gf actually. She is unlucky to meet someone like tat. I'mnot sure will he loyal in this relationship or not. sad hor?

Sometimes is good to know the truth, even though it might be hurt.

No comments: