Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Should Get More Info Before Committed Into Loan

I know nothing about loan 3 years ago, although I need to apply for my apartment which I purchased on 2004. But I still not very know what should I keep in mind when searching for mortgages on that time. I'm still a newbie on loan stuff.

Beside taken the mortgage loan, I have took another secured loan for my home renovation. This have put me into debts. Because I have to pay the loan separately which is cost me more then $1.5K per month. I quite regret on selected those loan without doing proper compare of secured loans and unsecured loans. The wan I took was actually charging me very high interest rate.

I have no choice to apply for refinancing loan for my apartment and group all loan account into one. Of cause this time I has done many research and comparison before committed into the refinancing loan. I' clearly know that I need a loan that offers low interest rate and flexible withdraw facilities that meet my requirement.

No comments: