Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Hubby = My Maid

I'm a super lazy wife who are not willing to spend time on doing housework…Fortunately I found a man who willing to do those housework for me..haha..

B4 pregnant I pretended as a good wife..still done some housework..but when I’m pregnant..i got thousand reason refuse to do housework…very tired la.. morning, afternoon, evening, night sick laa..cannot carry heavy thing la..backache la..etc…Until now…hehe…

Every weekend fatty done his housework b4 I bring SQ back..swept & mop floor, lap windows, sometimes lap fan & cabinet also…last Saturday he sick liao but still insist to do those housework..woohh…melted my heart liao…I told him I’ll do it but he know my style well..i will simply swept dust & rubbish I saw, which can’t see left it laaa..hahaa…so he would rather do himself…..

No comments: