Friday, February 09, 2007

Remove Legs Hair Again

Who is the one saying men are often hairier than females one? Then why my hairs seem like more then my hubby? Is that mean I'm a hairy woman? Or because of my degrees of hormones which are called cytokines is high? And hair growth due to this endocrine system problem?

I heard people said that no hair grows forever, but I would say no hair is able to remove forever. I have been tried so many of method just to remove it. Always dreaming of found the best Hair Removal. Below are the method I used to remove my legs hair. If you have better solution, please let me know. Ok?

1) I shave it, since shaving is a popular way to remove unwanted hair. I have to shave my legs hair at least twice a week, because hair are grow back too quickly. If I forgot to shave it on the forth day. then I will see the hair is there again. I have used this method for 2 years until I'm too lazy to do it again. I have no time to sit there doing shaving works repeat and repeat again..I'm just too lazy.

2) After that, I found another method. This time, I'm tweezing the hair from the root. It is d@@m painful, but can last for 2 - 3 weeks times. Besides painful, another problem was this method is not practicable for large areas of hair. To remove both legs hair, at least have to used up to few hours times. Do you think I can sit there and tweezing for suck long of time? If only do it for 1 or 2 times then the hair will be removed forever, I have no problem to do that. But it is not. Have to repeat 2 - 3 weeks once. So...looking for others method again..

3) Here come to my final choice which I'm using until now. I'm bought a hair remover cream. It works well on legs, although it irritated my skin a little. This product was able to remove 95% of the hairs in under 5 minutes. I'm so glad that this remover cream was works on me. If this product ever goes off the market I will just die. I don't want to remover legs hair over and over again. :(

No comments: