Friday, February 09, 2007

No Time To Entertaining Hubby

Do you love your husband or wife just like before you 2 getting marry??

I'm not sure how others husband and wife do. But I think there is some different in between the love. I'm no longer keep my eyes on him 24 hours. and wish to know what, where and how he doing every second. Maybe this is call 'old husband and wife'?

Besides this, I didn't serves or treat him like KING anymore..Previously I will trying my best to cheat treat him. Get ready the cloth / pants / underwear when he is bathing. Prepare some surprise to let him felt happy. Cook some nice food for him.

Beside cooking, I no more ready or prepare the thing he need..:P..no time to do so..All my times have spend on taking care 2 kids..and sad to say I no 'heart' to 'entertain' my hubby. But if giving me a day without my kids (let say let them stay and sleep at mother house) then I sure will back to the future and being a 'lovely' girl again.....The problem is how to set those kids off while nobody can put them sleep except meh?? :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oao no time to entertain him at Night hoh!?
yala i understand one la... :p