Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Football Message Board Dedicate To Hubby

Dear Lovely Hubby,

Can you do me a favor, please?

Could you please STOP TALKING about football to me?! You know I'm not interesting in football games, I know nothing about it! I'm going to crazy if you continue talking about Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea & etcs! Don't you know, I only interest in David Beckhem's news.

Ok, now I have found a forum for you. You can visit nfl message board now! This is a forum special for football fans, you can talk everything about football in the forum. Although this just a 6 months old forum, but they have achieves more then 500 members. SO believe me, you will find your Liverpool gangs in there.

Remember talk football in the forum, but not with me. Ok?

Your lovely wife.




No comments: