Monday, January 08, 2007

Crazy Love Crazy Woman

Few days ago, someone remind me tat I got an ex-colleague who r infatuated a guy but not bad laa..WAS MADLY My ex-colleague L had fall in love with a guy J on the 1st day she met him at their college. She told herself he is the 1 she wan, evento tat guy r 3 years younger then her…age doesn’t matter actually…She told me everything & every part of her story…I’m a good audience for her love story…sometimes I wish I never heard..Her love story make me sick for a long time, and I dare not to pak tor liao..until I meet fatty laa…hehee

Ok, back to her story..Since the 1st day, she decided to do everything for him just for his love…..Sometimes I think girls go after a guy is much more easier lor..so few months later they r couple liao..But this guy very clever wan, he told her “I don’t love U at now, but I do like U, Who know wat will happen in the future? MAYBE I WILL LOVE U Ler”..Both of them r not local student, so to save money they decided to stay together..Well..both r young, so u know wat happen in tat kind of situation laa…Since tat L 100% believed tat he love her now or after..

Few months after, L graduted liao and worked at my ex-company. Actually I can’t remember all her story liao..wat I know just was she spent all her salary for him to buy something he wan or to make him happy…paid house rental..paid others expenses…And done something stupid to let him feel free..(To avoid kena tiu, so cannot tell wat have she done liao)…

J oso graduted 1 year after liao..He told L he gotta back to hometown and wanna breakup with her…L sure very upset laa..She kept contact J begging him to maintain their relationship..But J refused..She went to many place to find him coz J aversive her & don’t receive her call, don’t want to meet her…Then she went to J’s hometown after he back..begging him again…J refused..Then she called & met J’s sis who stay at KL oso, tried to get his sis to help… J refused oso…And shout at “I don’t Love u since start! I had told U.” “Don’t ever bother me again & get lost”

She told me every action she taken to win back J love..And be a friend, I sincerely advice her not to do so..Done such thing for a guy who don’t love u…No Worth at all…But sure I can’t made her change her mind laa…Coz she really a stubborn and crazy women..Tell u wat..she been suicided due to this broke up..nobody can stop her..eventho her mother & family..haii…And I oledi go crazy with her love story liao…Can u imagine..someone keep telling u something u not agreed and ignore ur advice, and then came back to u with damn broken heart..and will tell u again next action to take for another heartbreak?? Sometimes I tot tat ‘TAT IS WAT U DESIRED! PAY FOR HURT!! STIUPIDD’….well…think only laa…very cham to saw friend sad….really felt bad tat time…

I kenot understand tat why guy can make love with someone he don’t love?? I believed tat J never love L b4…He just tot tat free food sure eat laa..somemore oledi get ready in front of u wat…I know love r blind wan…But ler..Gals be smart..we unlike guys…Majority guys can have sex b’coz of climax and gals b’coz of love… Y make ourself so ho lian & no bone gas ler?

No comments: