Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Plan To Occupy Hubby

I have plan all the activities for tomorrow. Yeap..a plan to occupy my hubby free time..

We going to Jinjang to visit mother In law, probably will departure after breakfast. Because we tot of spending more time at mother in law's house. Let her play with her grand daughter..We didn't went back more then a month already, She must be miss me SQ & Kiki like crazy..So this will be half day trip.

Another half day 'trip' will be a gathering with hubby's friend at the evening. I need to send the car to him to doing some adjustment on the fuel saving stuff. After that I think we will take dinner together. Then should be nite time already, cannot plan others activities anymore. Because my child sleep before 9.30pm.

OK..hope everything going smooth.



No comments: