Saturday, July 07, 2007

Travel Magazine

I seldom subscribe to magazine, unless the magazine something about cooking, traveling, and business. Of cause, cooking and traveling is what I interested, and business magazine is what my hubby love to read. But sometimes subscribed to many magazine is kind of waste money too. I used to wish that I could find a magazine that gather all the information together, or unless not only specific in particulars topics.

I read a magazine named ipitv at a friend's blog. She introduced this magazine to those who are interested in travel and business. She said IPITV magazine is award as one of the most accredited travel information magazines in the National Travel & Tourism Guide for Media Publications. In addition, they have useful information release on their Business Today series, which identifies market trends, business ventures, and investment opportunities. I think hubby will be interested to get this magazine, I am surely has no objection about this. Since the magazine contains my favorite topic of travel too.


No comments: