Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Too Hassle To Rent Out A House

I never know being a house owner who wishes to rent out the house will be such troublesome. I have planned to rent out my house since 4 months ago. I had been advertising the rental by mouth-to-mouth and placed some memo around the house area since then. In fact, I am has no problem for the waiting period to get a quality tenants. However, what I hate the most is the rushing time for house inspection appointment. Sometimes I have to rushing for two or more appointment just to show interested tenants the house. I have missed some of the appointment due to unable to arrange of the suitable time for house inspection for them.

I understand that tenants will like to check all over the house to make sure it is worth to rent the house. However, I am a full time working mother. I might have not much time to arrange for the inspection. From that moment, I was thinking that how good if I could show them the house's picture and only go for real house inspection if they are still interested.

I am regret why I do not found Rentals.com early. I do not mind to spend a little more money to get back the peace of mind on renting out my house. I specially like their unlimited photo uploading to leads the most qualified ready-to-rent customers. I am sure this will save many hassle for renting out the house.

No comments: