Thursday, July 12, 2007

SAHM or FTWM

Suzette is asking to pick to be a stay at home mom or full time working mother. Let me answer her question here.

Actually I was asking myself the same question for many times, I confuse on what I wanna to be also.

For currently, I wish to be FTWM, because I can't stand for taking care my girls more than 12 hours. I will shout, angry and scold them easily. I think I;m the kind of person who doesn't suitable to stay at home only. I need more free time! else, I will die. :P

~~~Instructions (taken from 5xmom) ~~~
Here’s how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag other mommies

List:
1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. SYH prefers to be PTWM.
3. SweetPea is happy being a PTWM
4. AllThingsPurple choose to be a WAHM
5. Dr. Bernard Chan is both Mom and Dad
6. 5xmom wants the best of both worlds.
7. Simon still dreams of being SAHD
8. Mama23beas is comfortable juggling work and family.
9. Suzette prefers to be FTWM


I am passing this tag to: Don't know who..haha

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Looks like we both share the same dilema. I hate my job now, but I will get insane if I stay at home with the kids. :P