Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PAYjr Visa Buxx Card

Attentions to all parents that wish to educate your children on financing management! PAYjr Visa Buxx Card is launched on July 11th! Now you can teach your children the correct way to spend and manage money. There are two different cards that available for kids below 12 and Teens above 13. You can apply the PAYjr Chore & Allowance system card for kids below and teaching them the value of hard work. Let them understand money doesn't come without work for it. Another one is PAYjr Prepaid MasterCard that is reloadable, this will help teenage learn to spend money with the amount control by parents. A god way to let them understand personal financial management.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the idea of such cards is really great. If I had such a card when a teen I would feel an adult as I was always dreamingat that time. I'm sure I'm not an exception.