Monday, July 30, 2007

Save of Printing And Stationery Cost

I'm trying my best to help my company and hubby's company to save on printing and stationery cost. I am search the information of compatible ink cartridges, as what I know the most cheaper and effective saving cost for printing is reduce the printer cost. We usually will use up to 2 or 3 cartridges per month. Therefore, if we able to save $3 or $5 bucks per cartridges, which meant that we are saving up to $15 per month, and 180 bucks annually! This wasn't a small amount if we continuously to save it and do it on others stationery cost too.

One of the website I found online is the Ink Cartridges Direct Company that offering cheap UK printer ink. They have more than thousand compatible printer ink cartridges to sell. And the entire products are come with free delivery within UK per order. I should place my order there and save more on ink cartridges and delivery fees.

No comments: