Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fear Of Lost Photo

Recently, my hubby is using my computer to surfing his football games. He starts to play those online gambling games. I am getting worry of that. It is not because of I worry he will get addicted to those games, in frank I believe he manage to control himself over that. What I actually worry is the data in my computer. I keep my entire digital photo in the hard disk. All is the precious photo that I capture since my little girl arrived. I heard that there are many un-known viruses or spyware hiding in that website. I scare it will infect my PC and lost my entire photo.

Therefore, I am trying to search some software that able to help me backup my photo and others data. Then, I found Acronis software that provided a good solution for me. I able to back up the whole system included operation system, others application and data using the software. That just like I am having a separate PC to store my data. That is great! Instead of putting my PC on the risk of getting spyware or virus attack, I think I had better get the software now and back up all my files.

No comments: