Monday, July 09, 2007

Hubby's Spain Golf Trip

Yesterday, I'm trying to discuss with hubby, and hope that he could bring me to a vacation on coming holiday. I'm so excited to hear that he actually is planning a vacation to Spain on his coming holiday. Actually, I know his main purpose to go there for his golf gathering with friends. But I don't might to follow him. Of cause I'm not going to join their golf program. I have my own place to go; I will visit all the art and cultural place in Spain!

If possible I will volunteer myself to be the person to help him book for the hotel. I will get more information about the Hotels in Spain. And also I will suggest them to join the Club de Golf Aranjues that located at Madrid then book the Hotels in Madrid or the Golf Sant Joan and book the Barcelona Hotels.

No comments: